Re: [dash-dev] Clean up Eclipse Dash Committers

You can remove me.� I haven't done anything in regards to Dash in years.

Dave

On 12/7/2017 10:56 AM, Anne Jacko wrote:
Keep me.

Please.

Anne Jacko
anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell: +1 503-784-3788
@annejacko

On Dec 6, 2017, at 14:13, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings Eclipse Dash project.

I'd like to clean up our committer list. It seems like a lot of us have not contributed to this project in a while.

If you wish to remain as a committer on Eclipse Dash, please respond to this note. No explanation is required (just say "keep me" or something).

I'll interpret silence to mean that you're no longer able to work on the project.

I'll start retiring folks during the week of December 18.

Thanks!

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton