Re: [dash-dev] repo.eclipse.org maven instance testing

Hi Everyone,

Some big changes I need to make today. Using "eclipse" and "eclipse-snapshots" was not a good idea as aggregate groups of the entire repo after all. It conflicts with the "Eclipse Project" space so we need to change this to give "eclipse" back to the "Eclipse Project".

The new proposal is that we will use more generically named groups:

all repo releases: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/releases
all repo snapshots: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/snapshots

The eclipse group will now be given to the "Eclipse Project".

eclipse (group): https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/eclipse/
eclipse-releases: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/eclipse-releases/ eclipse-snapshots: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/eclipse-snapshots/

If you've been using these URLs in your projects you will need to change them.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanh

Back to the top