Re: [dash-dev] repo.eclipse.org maven instance testing

On 19/02/13 06:05 PM, Alex Blewitt wrote:
You should also have a group which is 'only releases' and 'only snapshots'. In fact, I'd argue that the main 'eclipse' one only contain releases and have 'eclipse-snapshots' as a separate one, because there's rarely a good reason to mix both releases and snapshots in the same repository.

That makes good sense. I am +1 for this change.

Would it be good to have a mixed one also maybe "eclipse-all" which aggregates the 2 groups for those who want both?

Thanh

Back to the top