Re: [dash-dev] maven.eclipse.org

2013/1/31 Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Everyone,

Per Bug 394792 I'm looking at moving maven.eclipse.org to become a managed service at Eclipse. I plan on tackling this issue soon and was wondering if taking this server down would affect any projects?

the EGit project is downloading the eclipse-signing-maven-plugin from maven.eclipse.org. So if you take down this system
signing of our builds on Hudson would fail, this could be solved if you can serve this plugin from a different place.

--
Matthias

Back to the top