Re: [dash-dev] maven.eclipse.org

As a replacement of sonatype, I would need 2 things:
- a place to publish nightly/weekly builds
- an entry in maven central (with a 2 step procedure, that's fine)

I don't need the sonatype ui, so publishing/releasing through maven commandline would be fine with me.

I think eclipse could offer a location for nightly builds (to be consumed by maven) and entry point into maven central. Eclipse.org does not need to offer an eternal durable maven repo. I would just use maven central for that.

gr. Martin

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397