from m2e download area for now.

The plugin implements just the singing part, it does not do pack200
normalize/pack. Similarly to maven-jarsigner-plugin, it works on
per-artifact basis, not on repositories.

As I said, it works quite nicely for m2e and overall build runs much
faster (about 10x, iirc) with the cbi signing plugin compared to the
dash plugin.

Igor

On 2012-12-21 11:01 AM, Jesse McConnell wrote:
igor, is that signing plugin in central for general use?  I haven't paid
much attention to CBI beyond the occasion eavesdropping to see when
orbit might make it someplace useful.  It is nice to hear that there is
another solution to signing, we'll have to take a look at some point and
incorporate it for our signing.

Wayne, based on that info, I suppose I don't need dash commit anymore

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Igor Fedorenko