Re: [dash-dev] Time to clean up the committer list

maven stuff is largely just waiting around for CBI to make proper parent poms and the like...and to address the signing issue

in the meantime the signing maven plugin does its job for whoever needs it :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx