[dash-dev] Time to clean up the committer list

If you are a Dash committer, please let me know (by responding to this note) that you'd like to remain a committer on Dash.

FWIW, the Dashboard, what most people tend to think of as "Dash", is actually a separate subproject (technology.dash.dashboard).

The Dash project itself has three Git repositories containing mostly Maven-related stuff:

org.eclipse.dash.m4e.tools.git
org.eclipse.dash.maven.git
org.eclipse.dash.test.git

While we're at it... what is the status of the Maven-related stuff?

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation