Re: [dash-dev] Maven (again)

Correct. Maven central was mirrored there, for the benefit of the Eclipse Hudson jobs, so they didn't have to go out to central all the time. I think maybe only a handfull of jobs are using it. You can always just shut the url down, and send out a message to cross-project-dev letting people know if they are using it for getting Central artifacts, they need to update their poms.

No settings.xml is being used to my knowledge on any of the hudson instances currently.

Dave