Re: [dash-dev] Maven (again)

Alex,

Block device performance is never spectacular on these virtualized machines -- that's why we use them for redundant front-ends.

However, having a single CPU and 1G of RAM is certainly not helping. If I add a CPU and increase RAM to 3G can I restart the VM? Will Nexus start itself automatically?

Thanks,

Denis