Re: [dash-dev] Maven Nexus server

Zitat von Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm hoping that we can lean on you all a bit longer for your help to
capture lessons learned from maven.eclipse.org to date, sort through bugs
and requirements, and help figure out how we should implement the new
system? If you feel like being part of this, please +1 to register your
interest.

+1 from me. I'm still actively developing mt4e but I'm also in a production team which has completely different goals, so I only have a couple of days every few months to enhance the tool set.

My current status: All important features work and I do convert Eclipse releases in a couple of hours (mostly looking through the error reports that mt4e generates) but the tool needs the usual polishing (i.e. other people than me must try it and help improve the parts where I'm blind).

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top