Re: [dash-dev] Maven Nexus server

I mentioned to Igor that I'd be happy if they wanted to take it over but he didn't seem interested.

I do think it is at a stage that it needs more than just community ownership though, especially when problems occur during working hours when it isn't possible for us to intervene.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4S