Re: [dash-dev] New nexus (maven) repositories

Am 27.07.2012 18:06, schrieb Andrew Ross:

> In the meantime, I'd like to attempt to leverage maven.eclipse.org. If
> nothing else, it'll help us learn more about what we need the official
> system to do.

The biggest issue is disk space. I really don't understand why the
server needs 18GB of disk space. How many packages do we have installed?

When I start converting all the Eclipse bundles using mt4e, I'll
probably need 2-3 GB and that's for about 3000 bundles. So 18GB of space
should be plenty.

I ran du over night and got this:

5,3G    repo1
186M    repo2
4,6G    Sonatype

Why are those repos so big and how can we make sure nexus doesn't fill
the disk?

http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top