Re: [dash-dev] IP Cleanliness question

Could be -- but I implemented that functionality, and I don't remember that to be part of the design.  I'll look into it.

On 04/25/2012 04:00 PM, Miles Parker wrote:
I'm guessing it's just an accident of how the IP system was setup, e.g. no set of permissions set up for IP questions vs. actual CQs.

On 2012-04-25, at 12:58 PM, Aaron Digulla wrote:

Am 25.04.2012 21:45, schrieb Denis Roy:

Sure, for CQs, but this is discussion involving licensing and copyright
initiated by a member of our community (and a committer, no less).  I
don't understand why such discussion would need to happen behind closed
doors, especially considering we advocate openness and transparency.
+1

I could understand if comments were disabled for CQs to keep them clean
but why completely hide them? Is that a legal matter (NDA or something)
or a social matter (avoid bad blood, heated discussions, trolling)?

http://blog.pdark.de/