Re: [dash-dev] IP Cleanliness question

Am 23.04.2012 21:01, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
> Good question.
>
> Go to the portal, select any project (it doesn't matter) in the "Eclipse
> Projects" component. Click on the "[pose] a question about general legal
> issue" option. That'll take you to the right place.
>
> (or just go here:
> https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=IP&component=IP_Discussion
> <https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=IP&component=IP_Discussion>)

Thanks a lot for your help! Only, I get nowhere... :-)

When I click "new" in ipzilla, I get "page has moved, go to the portal".
I did but there is nothing obviously related to CQ or IP processes on
https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php.

When I try your link, I get: "Sorry, either the product IP does not
exist or you aren't authorized to enter a CQ into it." ...

:-P

Regards,