Re: [dash-dev] IP Cleanliness question

Am 23.04.2012 19:24, schrieb Wayne Beaton:

> Alternatively, I think we can make the case that Stack Overflow
> contributions are CC-licensed [1] and treat the code similar to a
> third-party library. However, I believe that license compatibility will
> be complicated.

Here is some material to support this:
http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2009/06/attribution-required/

The text is a bit complicated; the four rules apply if you make a copy
of the site under a different domain. Since source code isn't HTML, the
only rule that applies is probably #2 which boils down to "add a link to
the question/answer where you got that code from"

How about I open an IP request so the lawyers can give a nod to the
rule? This would create a simple, safe solution for all Eclipse
developers because I bet that I wasn't the first one to wonder - I was
just the first one who dared to ask :-)

Regards,