[dash-dev] Maven space clearout

I had to clear up a bunch of stuff on the Maven server because we were running out of disk space and that was causing caching failures.

However, the configuration of the repositories has been changed. The 'central' server - which was supposed to only mirror Maven Central - has had all sorts of other junk added to it. Why was this done?

I intend to revert the configuration for Maven Central as listed here:

This brings it into line with the Wiki documentation which clearly states:

To support automated builds at Eclipse, it may make sense to proxy publicly available repositories, although these should not be publicly available.

Back to the top