Re: [dash-dev] Missed some Dash issues in Bugzilla

All the bugs that come in are assigned to a project inbox called dash-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx.  You would then configure your Bugzilla prefs to "watch" this account.  When a new issue comes in, you're receive an email.

After that, you can set up some search queries like this one [1] and either save them (the links will appear on the Bugzilla footer) or, while on the search results page, use one of "CSV | Feed | iCalendar" links.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Maven&product=Dash&classification=Technology