Re: [dash-dev] [orbit-dev] orbit bundles to maven central

I'm OK with it being restructured. I put it like that because I thought if we ended up with Indigo (or Helios or ...) then we could have a virtual repository which just contained bundles against that particular release. We did have a proposal for a tool that would generate the copy of the repository, but I didn't hear any more about whether it was going to be used or not.

Having said that, using a general maven repository store (i.e. where people can publish arbitrary artifacts outside of the helios/indigo releases) has always made sense. I thikn the point of the helios*, indigo* ones were solely as a means of putting release train content in there.

If we decide to ditch that and move to a pair of repositories (e.g. the published and snapshot) then that's fine as well. There wasn't any forced way to set it up like that; I just thought it might be useful.

Alex