[dash-dev] Ganomatic Subproject Termination

Greetings Dash developers.

The Technology PMC has identified the Dash Ganomatic subproject as a candidate for termination [1].

Note that Ganomatic automatically became a project when we removed the notion of "components" from the EDP. I can't find the code, or any resources associated with the project. Are there any such resources?

Our plan is to schedule the termination review in early December. Your thoughts, comments, and concerns about this action are most welcome.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2011
--