[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dash-dev] Maven Tools for Eclipse RC1 ready
- From: Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:19:12 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.3.5)
I've finished RC1 of my Maven Tools for Eclipse. All major features
should be there.
I'll try to create a new testing repo over the weekend, so we can get
the patches wrapped up.
Please read my announcement on
Major pain points:
1. We probably need a tool to convert the M2 repo in tmp/ into the
repo suitable for Nexus. This should either get Nexus to reload the
cache or I'll have to add specific instructions how to do this.
2. The sample report shows the major problems with the current repo:
"catch all" versions ("[0,)"), one missing dependency
Is it safe to replace "[0,)" with the version found in the repo? Or
should I open roughly 500 bugs in bugzilla to get people to use a
proper version range?
Where is org.eclipse.team:org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2?
Anything I'm missing?
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark
"It's not the universe that's limited, it's our imagination.
Follow me and I'll show you something beyond the limits."