Re: [dash-dev] Dash Dev Repo Maven Release Tools

Am 11.05.2011 02:56, schrieb Jesse McConnell:
> I figured something like:
>
> org.eclipse.dash/
>   eclipse/ - for the eclipse tlp (top level pom)  coordinates of
> org.eclipse:eclipse:1,2,3,4
>   dash-parent/ - for the dash tlp, inherits from eclipse tlp,
> coordinates of org.eclipse.dash:dash-parent:1,2,3,4
>   eclipse-signing-maven-plugin/ - inherits dash tlp, typical versioning..
>   minerva/ - inherits dash tlp
>   etc/
>   etc/
>

> Dave and I discussed on irc about the tlp for eclipse, that it should
> be on the scale of the apache tlp under org.apache:apache:9 for
> setting broad organizational metadata.  We could put it under dash as
> the place that is currently aggregating maven bits and pieces for
> eclipse infrastructure as it relates to maven.

I'm confused. Are you talking about GIT repos or Maven repos?

Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark "It's not the universe
that's limited, it's our imagination. Follow me and I'll show you
something beyond the limits." http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top