Re: [dash-dev] eclipse signing plugin

it should be within a couple of days of getting access to dash and ironing out the pom bits to get it pushed into the nexus eclipse setup

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 09:41, Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to sign bundles during the build of GMF over Tycho on hudson.eclipse.org. Is this plugin ready to use in order to achieve this goal?

Regards,