Re: [dash-dev] eclipse signing plugin

Don't make me start talking like Yoda. You've been warned...

I think that this aligns well with the purpose of Dash, so I think it's
reasonable to just create a Git repository under /gitroot/dash. I think
that I'd feel better long term if we create a proper Dash incubator at
the same time we create Minerva.

I'll start by creating a contribution CQ and we can sort out where it
goes based on the state of the world when the CQ is approved.

Wayne