Re: [dash-dev] Orbit in Maven

Am 20.03.2011 16:28, schrieb Chris Aniszczyk:
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have created a repository for hosting the Orbit repositories at Eclipse.
>>
>> http://maven.eclipse.org/nexus/content/repositories/orbit/
>>
>> I'd like to populate this with the current set of approved Orbit releases. If so, where do we find these from? We can acquire these using Aaron's conversion script but would like to get at least the JARs from the valid upstream source rather than jus assuming that the set of non org.eclipse.* JARs are the current Orbit approved contents.
> http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/
>
> The latest Stable is generally what we want.

I've downloaded the latest release (orbit-buildrepo-S20110304120314.zip)
into /home/nexus/Downloads.

Can someone please try to use my tools in
/home/nexus/workspace/org.eclipse.dash.m4e.tools/src to convert the
download into a new m2repo? I'd like to see whether I've missed
something :-)

Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark "It's not the universe
that's limited, it's our imagination. Follow me and I'll show you
something beyond the limits." http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top