Re: [dash-dev] Can't install rdate and mail doesn't work

On 03/11/2011 04:10 PM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Am 11.03.2011 22:06, schrieb Denis Roy:
On 03/11/2011 03:50 PM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Hello,

Two more problems:

rdate is missing. When I tried to install it with zypper,
I can configure zypper to use a virtual cd as the source, but I'd need
to restart your VM.  Is that OK?
I closed all connections, you can restart now.
FWIW, rdate is in /usr/local/bin/rdate

As for CD image: I'm worried about installing security patches. How will
I be able to install them if I can't connect to an external repository?

Regards,
The machine is connected to the Novell repository for updates. The local DVD image is simply used to install software without needing to download it from the repo.

D.

Back to the top