[dash-dev] tool to delete one repo from other repo

hi Relengs,

I have a repo that will always be installed on top of some product, but content of repo and this product overlaps a bit.
Because repo will be distributed in some old fashioned way (like a floppy drive:-) ), I want it to be as small as possible.
So I want all IUs that are in the product to be removed from repo.

can you recommend any tool that does that?
Product is available while building repo.

Thanks in advance!

Jacek

Back to the top