Re: [dash-dev] Problems with signing

Nick,

I've emailed you the dashBuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx password.  If you tell me approximately where the file is in CVS, I'll go change it.

Denis

On 09/29/2010 04:38 PM, Nick Boldt wrote:
Submit a patch suggesting what you'd rather have happen.

Or, more simply, override the relevant properties by setting your own values in your build.properties file:

buildServerUser=dashBuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
signingDir=/home/data/httpd/download-staging.priv/commonBuild
or
buildServerUser=
signingDir=${writableBuildRoot}/signing

That said if the old defaults are no longer valid on the new build.eclipse.org / hudson.eclipse.org box (eg., dashBuild no longer exists or no longer has ssh permission) then we need to look at setting a new default.

Nick