Re: [dash-dev] Current promotion strategy for Buckminster Users

Title: Re: [dash-dev] Current promotion strategy for Buckminster Users
Yeah, I’ve investigated doing this, but haven’t gotten around to it.  I will say that getting the general build and new workspace generation set up with buckminster even for our crazy structure took me less than a day, including reading the giant buckminster book they have :)  The ancillary stuff like this is where more mature systems like maven still have a distinct advantage.  And if this ultimately doesn’t work out for some reason, I’ll be sure to look you up for maven migration assistance.  *evil grin*

Trip