Re: [dash-dev] Current promotion strategy for Buckminster Users

Title: Re: [dash-dev] Current promotion strategy for Buckminster Users
The problem is they would all need to be checked out into the same directory.  Here’s what our repository looks like:

Because we maintain a separate features/plugins structure in each component root, the hudson svn complains because the target directory is already a working copy.  If there was an svn plugin that only did an export instead of checkout this would work with an accompanying rm –rf bash script.  That structure would have to be checked out into a single features/plugins structure rooted in the Hudson workspace for buckminster to pick them up properly.

Trip