Re: [dash-dev] Lastsuccessful Artifacts not being saved

Since the last Hudson update, symlinks have stopped working again (bug 292629).
David Carver suggested here on Dash-Dev to use the Hudson REST API to access the lastSuccessfulBuild.
What I've done for the MoDisco build is change the promote bash script:

echo "$DATE: getting last successful build" >> $logFile
mkdir -p $BUILD_LOC
rm -f $BUILD_LOC/build.zip
rm -rf $BUILD_LOC/build
cd $BUILD_LOC
wget --no-check-certificate "https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-modisco-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/*zip*/build.zip"
if [ ! -f build.zip ]; then echo "ERROR:build.zip (from Hudson) not found" >> $logFile; exit -2; fi
unzip build.zip
echo "$DATE: publishing nightly build ..." >> $logFile
mkdir -p $PROMO_LOGS_DIR
$ANT -f $RELENG_DIR/promote.xml -Dpromote.properties=$RELENG_DIR/promote-N.properties 2>/dev/null 1> $PROMO_LOGS_DIR/cbi-modisco-nightly-promo-${DATE}.txt

And change the promote-N.properties so that it looks for the lastSuccessfulBuild in the "$BUILD_LOC/build" directory instead of in "/opt/users/hudsonbuild/hudson/jobs/...".