Re: [dash-dev] Running JUnit 4 tests on Athena

Will the new JDT stuff make it into a basebuilder release soon? If so I can move the default basebuilder on build.eclipse up to that newer tag.

Kim Moir wrote:

The appropriate orbit bundles are in Eclipse builds > N20091126-2000. So if you're consuming the JDT feature and the Eclipse Test framework from a recent build, the new JUnit bundles will be included.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Testing/JUnit4_Changes

Kim

*David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: dash-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/2009 08:59 AM
Please respond to
Tools for Committer Community <dash-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	Tools for Committer Community <dash-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	Re: [dash-dev] Running JUnit 4 tests on Athena

I believe all you have to do is make sure you are using the updated
version of the eclipse test runner bundle, and the appropriate orbit
bundles.  I don't think there is any other change that needs to occur,
and nothing in Athena.   Haven't tested this yet though.

Dave