Re: [dash-dev] Athena: hide the "all" feature

Bear in mind that the "all" feature will still appear on your update site if the user lists the "uncategorized" features (ie., unchecking the "Group items by category" checkbox in the p2 update manager UI).

Nicolas Bros wrote:
    Add a category.xml [0] into your .releng project.
    [0]http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Update_Site

Thank you for pointing me to this link. I have created a category.xml in my releng project, and both categories and tests work now!
Thanks for your invaluable help.