Re: [dash-dev] optimizing an Athena build?

In fact, I was not only thinking of re-using the build target platform for testing, but also re-using a previously snapshotted build target platform instead of provisioning a new one for each build. My idea was to be able to skip all the work done in the "postSetup" target in customTargets.xml, if nothing changed in the build configuration since the last build. Would that be doable ?