[dash-dev] Re: Failed to build with Athena after updating dash.releng

I saw this FAQ--was the first thing I checked. Everything seems to be in place.
Any more ideas?

Thanks!
Anna.

Dr. Anna Dushistova
MontaVista Software Inc.

On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:42 AM, Nick Boldt wrote:

See this FAQ entry:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started/FAQ#My_build_complains_it_can.27t_find_java.lang.Object._Seriously.2C_WTF.3F

Anna Dushistova wrote:
Hi Nick,
I've been using dash.releng which was at least a couple of months old till this evening and I had everything building just fine, but after replacing it with the latest version from HEAD plugins do not compile anymore. :( I'm getting "java.lang.Object not found". Obviously all the rt.jar are in place. Does it have anything to do with the CDC/Foundation which I do not have installed?
Thanks!
Anna.
---
Dr. Anna Dushistova
MontaVista Software Inc.

--
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top