Re: [dash-dev] Don't succeed to use Athena builder: Could not find target 'buildZips'

Sounds entirely reasonable, but if we're going to preload
common.releng/build.properties with values for the umpteen supported
Eclipse SDKs, there are two things we need to consider/include:

* SDKs only, or SDKs + EPP bundles (Galileo, Ganymede) ?
* how many versions to include? Releases only, or milestones too? And
who will maintain these?

I agree that it's best to set 'em once for all the projects using
Athena, but who will own the work to make it happen, and to keep it
current? And how often should older versions (3.3.2, 3.4.0, 3.4.1)
expire from the available list of defaults?

Anyway, food for thought - feel free to move this into a Dash.Common
Builder bug if you'd like.

Nick