Re: [dash-dev] Misc questions about Athena config

incubation=-incubation will add "-incubation" into the names of your zips, as required by the Foundation's process for incubating projects.

compilerArg is an example of what you might want to pass into the build. You might also want -warn:none to suppress compiler warnings, etc.

http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/reference/pde_builder_config.htm
http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv/guide/jdt_api_compile.htm

Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
I found the following properties in the sample gef build using Athena. What do they mean?

incubation=

compilerArg=-enableJavadoc -encoding ISO-8859-1

The incubation one sounds like something that I should be setting since technology.fproj is in incubation. What should it be set to?

Regarding the javadoc switch. I currently trigger javadoc build (via ant) during my doc plugin’s build. Is this switch some sort of magic that makes that unnecessary?

- Konstantin