[dash-dev] Build Workshop 3

I look forward to working together towards our Common Builder this week.  Just a reminder of the proposed schedule, and some notes:

Proposed Schedule

  • Oct 22 12pm BW3 begins. Discuss requirements, ideas, plans, limitations, etc. over lunch.
  • Oct 22 1 or 1:30pm. Coding begins in earnest.
  • Oct 22 6 or 7pm. Break for food; perhaps escape to a pub for some lively build, provisioning, PDE, Eclipse, ... discussion & drinks?
  • Oct 23 9am. Coding resumes. Evening to be similar to previous, unless a better idea is suggested. Perhaps the locals know of something entertaining we can do?
  • Oct 24 9am. Coding resumes, final day. Day ends around 5 or 6pm.

I won't be participating in the evening fun on Wednesday, as I'm going to the Senators hockey game.  For Thursday, I'll put up some entertainment ideas.

We'll likely have a GotoMeeting setup for the duration of the Workshop.  I'll try to dig up a Webcam and see if I can embarrass myself by trying to get it working on Linux.  I'll post more details on the remote/networking aspects of the workshop as they are available.  Tune in to the Wiki page for more details:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_3:_Build_Hard_With_A_Purpose

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Register now for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20

Back to the top