[dash-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Schedule a Termination Review for the Dash component Eclipse Monkey

Bjorn (cc Tech PMC and Dash devs),

If you can have your slides in by this Wednesday, August 6, the Termination Review can be on Wednesday, August 13. If you want to be on the next call after that, it will be Sept. 3, with a due date for slides of August 27. Just let me know which date works best for you. Thanks.

Anne Jacko