[dash-dev] Schedule a Termination Review for the Dash component Eclipse Monkey

Anne, (cc/ Technology PMC and Dash developers)
Please add a Termination Review for the Eclipse Monkey component of the Dash project and let me know when I need to have the slides ready.

I originally posted an email to the dev list on April 28th saying that the component should be archived.
    http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dash-dev/msg00212.html
James Ervin said that he's like to take over the component as a project:
    http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dash-dev/msg00234.html
and a proposal was written:
    http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-monkey/
It has now been more than three months since I stated that the component was dead and needed to be archived and two months since the Eclipse Monkey proposal was posted; there has been no activity on the Monkey component of Dash and only four newsgroup posts in the Eclipse Monkey project newsgroup. Thus I am finally going through the official motions to archive the Monkey component of Dash.

- Bjorn
--

[end of message]

Back to the top