Re: [dash-dev] Branding the new "Common Builder" Dash component

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the info. I think it would be great if we could sync up at some point in time and I'm of course happy to help you in any way I can. I have no problem committing cycles to this effort if Buckminster technology is put to use.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Nick Boldt wrote:
Thomas:

If you mean /cvsroot/technology/o.e.dash/o.e.dash.commonbuilder, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_2:_Build_Harder and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_2:_Build_Harder/Report ... more
info coming soon.

There's been some interest in using Buckminster as a replacement for
my .releng project method of build input specification (but we'll need
your help there, as I know next to nothing about Buckminster config
files and how they're used to fire up PDE Build and to run headless
JUnit tests). I'm open to working with anyone who has a
better/different approach, provided they're willing to commit cycles
to the creation effort and its subsequent maintenance. (Having better
integration w/ Maven or SVN, for example, would be awesome, but as I'm
not on any projects who are asking for this, it's hard to prioritize
it until people start asking for it.)

Back to the top