Re: [dash-dev] Archive the Eclipse Monkey component

That is exactly what I signed up for.  As for the naming, the project's name being groovy monkey was due to the fact that it was originally designed to be a port of eclipse monkey to groovy.  As of right now though, groovy monkey can run scripts written in groovy, beanshell or jruby.  I am in the process of getting python back in and if someone can help me with the bloody rhino engine, I would happily add back in ecmascript.

Groovy Monkey is built on the Eclipse Jobs API and the Beanscripting Framework BSF and more importantly (a philosophical difference with the original intent I am sure) it is not limited to working only with DOMs.

Even though groovy monkey is currently a significant step ahead of eclipse monkey, there are still many new features I would wish to add to it.

James