Re: [dash-dev] Archive the Eclipse Monkey component

I would be happy to migrate my groovy monkey tool into Eclipse Monkey, since the whole project appears to be moribund.  There are alot more features I want to add and would love the opportunity to distribute that work to the most people possible.

I know that I was made a member back about a year ago and due to personal circumstances, I was not able to follow up and now my membership seems kinda dead.

I would love it if some ppl took a look at groovy monkey ( http://groovy-monkey.sourceforge.net/update http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy+Monkey ) and see if that is the way that they would like this project to go.

Thanks,
James