Re: [dash-dev] How to (or not to) develop on the dashboard commits explorer

No... that's why I develop locally and commit changes to CVS in order
to verify the SQL works. But UI and parser stuff can be done locally.
And, for extra credit, you can code your web app so that if the SQL
connection fails, the fallback is to get data from the web API. Works
like a charm... assuming the web API exists and produces the same data
as the web app. For example, see
dashboard/commits/web-{api,app}/commit-count-loc.php and
commit-common.inc.php.

Nick