[dash-dev] Dash community invited to submit for EclipseCon 2008

Dash Community,

As the Tools sub-chair for the EclipseCon 2008 Program Committee, I'd like to invite your community to submit long talks and/or tutorial proposals for EclipseCon 2008. EclipseCon 2008 will be better than ever, and active participation from your community will be extremely valuable.

Submissions can be completed in minutes by going here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=submissions/

Please be aware of the hard-stop November 19th submission deadline.

Thanks.  I'll look forward to seeing many of you at EclipseCon 2008!

Scott

Scott Lewis
slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top