Re: [dash-dev] First draft of documentation for Editor

Hey Steve,

Yep we do have a wiki, we can use.  The Eclipse Foundation hosts pages
for dash here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dash_Project

It looks like it could use some help. ;)  You can login with a Bugzilla
account (all you have to do it register) to edit pages.

Cheers,
Karl