Re: [dash-dev] Monkey DOM api docs?

Title: Re: [dash-dev] Monkey DOM api docs?
I’ll work on getting more documentation online next week.

-Paul

On 11/7/07 4:32 PM, "Bjorn Freeman-Benson" <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg,
Thanks for the info - now two more questions:
I'm running Eclipse 3.3, and when I tried Buckminster today it was the latest version you get from the buckminster update site - but I already uninstalled it so I don't know the version.

(1) When you installed it, did you install it from the buckminster update site (as described on the Monkey page)? I assume you did, so question (2) is "did you install just the core and not the optional bits? or did you install some optional bits as well and if so, which ones?"

If your answers are (1) yes and (2) core only, then I think we've narrowed down the issue. If not, then I need to investigate further.
I've got the source code now for the standarddom project, and that will probably suffice for now, but it bears repeating that the usefulness of Eclipse Monkey is getting obscured by the dearth of documentation...
Yes :-(
Perhaps you could write a little for us?

Back to the top