Re: [dash-dev] Documentation for built-in DOMs?

Which is what I'm doing now to, but it would be significantly easier to get started if there were some docs readily available.

Versions:
Eclipse: 3.3.0, Build id: I20070625-1500
Buckminster Core: 0.2.0.r3483, the other pieces are all 0.2.0.r something
All on Ubuntu 7.0.4 Feisty Fawn

-Steve

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
On the documentation issue: well, no, not really - we were just using the source so far. You're right that we should at least extract Javadoc from it to create documentation.

On the Buckminster issue: what version of Eclipse and what version of Buckminster are you using?

Steve Corwin wrote:
Is there documentation for the DOMs that ship with Eclipse Monkey? I suspect that everything I want to do could be done with basic access to the active editor component, if I only knew what functions to call.

I did try to look at the source, but I'm having trouble resolving it. Buckminster gives the following error, and disables the Finish button:

Use of deprecated attribute <provider componentType> Use attribute 'componentTypes' instead : http://www.eclipse.org/dash/monkey/monkey.rmap, line 9. ERROR [0001] : No component type with id eclipse.feature has been registered with extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.componentTypes

Thanks,
Steve