[dash-dev] Re: Welcome Nick Boldt as a new technology.dash Committer

I'm sorry, Nick, no, we don't have one. I've left this email in my inbox for a bit here hoping to have time to write one, but what with the blog-o-storm and all, it's not happening.  The commits explorer code is in org.eclipse.dash/dashboard/commits. The code consists of three parts:
  • batch: the nightly (incremental) and weekly (batch) code that parses all the CVS and SVN histories and puts them in a giant MySQL database. Written in Perl and sh.
  • web-api: web apis that read that database and return tab delimited results. Written in PHP.
  • web-app: web pages that call the web-api routines and then format the output in pretty ways. Written in Perl CGIs.
- Bjorn

Nick Boldt wrote:
Thanks! Is there a readme / faq / wiki for dash I should read?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top