Re: [dash-dev] Documentation for built-in DOMs?

> I did try to look at the source, but I'm having trouble resolving it.
> Buckminster gives the following error, and disables the Finish button:
I had the same problem. Unless someone will fix the rmap file, please do
the workaround:
1) Define new cvs location:
pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology
2) Checkout all projects from org.eclipse.dash folder into your
workspace. Make sure you checkout projects beneath
org.eclipse.dash, not the org.eclipse.dash folder itself.

Regards,
Marcin.

Back to the top